Welcome to IDPro!
We're glad you're here. This space will evolve as we develop more resources for our members. In the meantime, here is some information to get you started with our community and activity and a request to provide some information to us about how we can best optimize our relationship.
1. Getting started
Membership benefits matrix - Page / Download
Community & Communication
IDPro directly engages with its community in several ways:
A. Monthly newsletterIDPro has a monthly newsletter that gets distributed to members at the end of a calendar month via email@example.com. The newsletter contains information about upcoming identity events, updates on what IDPro has been doing, as well as one curated article written by an identity practitioner. We invite and welcome member participation in building a valued resource for our community.
B. Mailing lists
IDPro operates several mailing lists for communication between members and for announcements from IDPro to our members. Those lists are currently firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We ask that you whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org so you can stay abreast of any new activities, events, opportunities, or changes to the guiding documents.
C. Community forums
When you join IDPro as a member at any level, an invitation is extended for you on our slack channel - idprofessionals.slack.com. If you haven't received an invitation please contact us.
2. Member surveyIf you are new to IDPro, we ask that you complete this new member survey (individual members or primary contact for your organization) so that we understand your goals for involvement in IDPro and allow us to provide services and programs that will be of benefit to you.
| November 2017
|| December 2017
|| January 2018
| February 2018
|| March 2018
|| April 2018
| May 2018
| November 2018
| February 2019|| March 2019 ||April 2019 |
| May 2019|| July* 2019||August 2019|
4. Guiding documents
6. Committee/Program Charters
As we develop and initiate committees and programs within IDPro, we will share those charter with our members here.
7. Conference Registration Codes
- September 25-27, 2019 in Seattle, WA - USA | Consumer Identity World - 25% with ciw19idpro
- October 1-3, 2019 in Mountain View, CA - USA | Internet Identity Workshop (IIW) - 20%
8. IDPro Activity at Conferences
- September 25-27, 2019 in Seattle, WA - USA | Consumer Identity World
Sarah Cecchetti & Ian Glazer - Intro to Identity
Ian Glazer - Skills of an Identity Professional
- October 1-3, 2019 in Mountain View, CA - USA | Internet Identity Workshop
IDPro is hosting the Thursday afternoon break. Meet our board members Jon Lehtinen and Steve "Hutch" Hutchinson to get some badge ribbons and stickers.
9. IDPro Swag Request
To request any IDPro stickers or name badge ribbons to be sent to you for usage in future events/ speaking opportunities, please fill in the information on this form.